Location & Directions
Hills Alive will be held at Main Street Square on Friday, July 19, and in Memorial Park on July 20 & 21 in Rapid City. Click here for detailed directions.
Hills Alive is free to attend! There will be a free-will offering taken for those who wish to support the festival.
What To Bring
- Lawn Chair/Blanket
- Plenty of Water
- All Your Friends!
- Extra cash for the offering, food and shopping
What NOT to Bring
- Video Cameras, due to copyright laws and artist’s requests.
- Tents or umbrellas, as they block the view of the person behind you.
- No Tarps. You may bring blankets to sit on but there will be no tarps allowed on the lawn due to the damage it causes to the park.
- NO PETS. Out of consideration for other attendees and the safety of your pets, please leave your pets at home or with a friend. If you need to bring your pet with you to Rapid City, another option to bringing them to the park is Safe Haven Pet Resort, which is a dog sitting business where you pet can enjoy their day without all the noise & people.
Please consider dressing modestly while attending the festival.
Parking will be available on the west side of the Civic Center, at Central High School, and in the public parking lot directly across Fifth Street. Please observe caution while crossing busy streets.
We will have a large variety of food vendors at Hills Alive.
Most Hills Alive artists will be selling CDs & t-shirts. Along with that there will be plenty of merchandise booths selling a variety of other merchandise including festival t-shirts.
The lost and found will be located in the information booth. KSLT, KLMP, 97.9 The Point and Hills Alive do not accept any responsibility prior to, during, or after the festival for the loss or damage of any personal property.
Professional First Aid Service will be available all throughout the festival. Please note: KSLT, KLMP, 97.9 The Point and Hills Alive do not accept any responsibility prior to, during, or after the festival for any personal injury
For additional information about the festival, feel free to contact us via our contact page.